When you are returning products, you should return them with proof of purchase (receipt or dispatch notes), unopened, unused and in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt of delivery; unless they are faulty.
1948 RK BEVERWIJK
- When returning Products purchased, please return with proof of purchase (a receipt or dispatch note) within 30 days, unused and in a saleable condition with the original packaging where possible.
- We are unable to accept Products back without a receipt. Please take reasonable care of the Products while in your possession and when returning the Products, package properly and securely to prevent damage or loss in transit.
- We ask that you obtain proof of posting from the post office. You bear the risk of loss and damage to the Products until we have received them.
- For hygiene reasons, Toys, Lingerie, and stimulants with opened packaging, cannot be returned or cancelled, unless in accordance with your legal rights e.g. if confirmed as defective by us.
- Products will remain your responsibility until we receive them.
- When we receive the products we will refund you (or exchange for any other product if you wish) any payment(excluding shipping costs) that you have made using your original payment method where appropriate.
Should you have any further queries you can contact our customer service team by calling +31 (0)251 272 41
When do I get a refund once I have returned an item?
Once the products you wish to return have been received by us, a refund for the agreed amount will be actioned to the original method of payment where appropriate. Please allow 14 days from return for this process to be completed.
Defective & Damaged Products
On delivery, it is your responsibility to check and immediately report to Customer Services any damage or defects to products. We will not accept liability for visible damage not reported within three days of delivery.
Defective Products, if you believe your products to be of an unsatisfactory quality, please contact Customer Services immediately and treat the products with utmost care while your claim is being investigated. Our Customer Services will arrange for your product to be inspected. On inspection, if your products are found to be defective, we will at our discretion attempt to restore the product or offer a replacement as soon as reasonably.